{{Redacted}} :-( We booked 3 fast pass a day, 90 days ahead of our visit (we stay @ WDW hotel) and that what all we can ride when we visited.Another Banshee ride is next to impossible as waiting time always was 240 minutes.

Fast pass system was not as good as paper pass in 2012. I read the rule on WDW website for forbidden items list, but my MONOPOD was taken away and they claimed it as Selfie Stick. There is no smartphone attachment nor remote button on MONOPOD, but I was told it is Selfie Stick. They took it away and I must go to their office to get it back when I leave Magic Kingdom park at night.

I paid for my family trip with my credit card and booked three rooms. The front desk cannot tell me all room number and I MUST DRAGGED MY OLD PARENT to the front desk to get their room number. Yes, I sat up everything for my WDW trip on line and installed Disney Experience Apps on my cell phone. I checked in with apps to avoid a trip to front desk, but not only I end up at front desk by lining up along with guests, they told me they cannot let me know the room number for entire party.

I show them the Credit card that I used for room reservation, but it was useless. That is not the end of it, I've asked for ground floor room for parent and was told to wait while she is checking it. We were waiting at the front desk for 20 min and was told there is no ground floor room left. We waited there standing FOR NOTHING and there was no apology.

Yes I know we are just 1 of several billion dollar they earn and they do not care about just 1 family, OBVIOUSLY. We used to go early in front of Cinderella Castle and find a good spot, sit there until show start. But we were told to stand up 10 minutes before the show start and we must watch it while standing.

Using Disney bus to theme park was convenient, but 30 min wait time and standing on the bus was no fun, especially after all day walk in the park.This is our 3rd visit to WDW and it is getting worse and worse year after year.

Review about: Walt Disney World Fast Pass.

Reason of review: numerous issues.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service and lines, Lack of value for money wasting time in lines, Uneducated and ignorance wdw employee.

If your name is not on the reservation then they can't give you the room number for someone else's room. What if a man and a woman got a divorce, and your spouse wanted access to take the child. Just because you know the information doesn't give you the right to the room.

A lot in this complaint doesn't make sense.First of all, fast passes are made 60 days, not 90 days if you are staying on Disney property.

Second, Disney NEVER guarantees ground floor or any other room preferences, they simply do their best. If there weren't any left what were they supposed to do? Kick someone else out of their room for you? Third, we always sit during the parades and shows, so I find it hard to believe someone told you that you HAD to stand, unless you were sitting in a restricted area.

The only thing I would agree on is the monopod.

They should be used to people bringing in camera equipment by now and a selfie stick is obvious.They shouldn't have taken that away.

to Anonymous #1406421

I agree with you accept for the standing, we were sitting waiting for the fireworks along with 100 s of other people 20 minutes before they started the told us we had to stand.