We are vegetarians and don't eat meat,fish,eggs, chicken ......And we do not always eat green salad and leaves ...

There's no vegetarian options for Indians ... and the packets of chips, cold drink is so expensive.. though purchased cannot satisfy your hunger...

My request to Disney parks as well as other parks is that they include an option of indian vegetarian food as many many indian people visit the park everytime but they are helpless for food as no option is available for us...As there is no site for complaints of Disney park I am trying to forward my suggestion through this site

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vegetarian food. Walt Disney World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vegetarian food in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walt Disney World.

Had an Experience with Walt Disney World?

Comments

Excuse me Disney has tons of vegetarian options. Every counter service has at least one vegetarian offering and almost all offer garden burgers if you just ask.

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #992118

What in the world are you talking about Disney has tons of vegetarian options.

to MattD78 #1008528