2.5

Sitting on a wooden planter/deck built around a tree, Frontierland, waiting for the parade.Large palmetto (roach)came out from within the planter.

Woman shone flashlight down into it and it was filled w the bugs. Sat on ground then and another one came crawling out.

Should be something they can do to prevent this.So gross

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walt Disney World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walt Disney World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Theme Parks category for more informed decision or compare Walt Disney World to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walt Disney World?

Comments

Your not the only one interested in watching the parade lol!

It's Florida, technically in the middle of a swamp. Be glad you didn't encounter a gator.

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #986291

Um, it's Florida in the summer.Go figure a place built over a giant swamp might have a bug or two.

What's next? Are you going to complain there are too many lizards?

How about mosquitoes?Maybe Florida should just work harder to try and reduce the bugs for your next visit.