Our family has been to WDW several times and this has been the worst experience by a long shot.The cast members were rude, we found many areas simply dirty, and the Epcot Monorail just stopped working for about 40 minutes while we waited to leave after Illuminations.

Considering our family of four spends about $1,000 per day for hotel, tickets, and food, I don't know that we'll be coming back any time soon.

I'd rather take my kids overseas for the same price.Bob Iger should be ashamed!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of resort from Walt Disney World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walt Disney World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walt Disney World for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walt Disney World?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #940129

Stay theFuckHome you white trash obeseAssholes. Red necks are never happy unless they'reFucking family and drinking. No big loss.

to Mickey Hates You #1113001

Wow - now I'm not surprised with the rudeness of cast members.There are apparently a whole lot of you who were left to fend for yourselves from the age of 2 and you hate everyone!

Too bad, because you give the few excellent ones still remaining a bad name!

Instead of attacking people online behind a fake name, why don't you pay attention to the serious complaints and degradation of quality and service, and do something about it!