3.0

Disney sold us meal plans that are impossible to use.I spent so much money buying meal plans, waited hours to be served with 9 children-4 under the age of ten.

Why sell me something, at very inflated price, and I cannot use it!!So frustrated!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Walt Disney World?

Comments

I agree with Jane. Do your research and don't complain because you were so ***. There are loads of places to compare and check to see if meal plans are the best bet.

Delaware, United States #922070

why wouldnt you do your research?The meal plans are extremely expensive and do not work for everybody.

For example, if you bring your own food, lets say for breakfast and lunch and various snacks, why would you need the meal plan? It would cost you a ton less to eat dinner out of pocket then use the meal plan for 3 meals you probably wont need. So, dont complain. It is your own fault.

You did not plan, so you got scr@3ed.Ha ha.

Walt Disney World - Bad experience with Photo Pass, but nobody cares and there is no customer service. Walt Disney World "My family went to Epcot Center on their last day just to have a few good pictures taken with the Spaceship and the photographer was a disaster, too much exposure..." Read more Universal Studios Orlando - Assaulted at Universal Studios Universal Studios Orlando "I was hit in the chest by a man at Universal studios on August 28th, 2017, at approximately 2:30pm. I made a report to the Manager, who called her Supervisor..." Read more Walt Disney World - Bad experience with Photo Pass, but nobody cares and there is no customer service. Walt Disney World "My family went to Epcot Center on their last day just to have a few good pictures taken with the Spaceship and the photographer was a disaster, too much exposure..." Read more Walt Disney World - Injury caused me to have three toes amputated Walt Disney World "My family of 5 went on vacation to Disney World last April. On the first day we were there I was injured while sitting in my wheel chair at the..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more