4.2

Fastpass plus - Ugh!!!I've been a frequent WdW visitor for years and I'm quite a planner, but this system truly marks the death of any spontaneity in the parks.I am not a robot.

I am on vacation. I don't want to choose exactly which park and which particular day and every ride-time a month in advance! If something changes, or there is an unforeseen circumstance, I'm screwed. I resent being glued to my phone.

The system was fine. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I am far less likely to park hop for the reasons stated in the reviews above. I echo all the criticisms in the reviews on this site.

I like a bit of flexibility at wdw - maybe I want to change plans and go over to Epcot one day and try for a fast pass for test track. Ha! Impossible now. The tiered system is a rip off.

I'm taking every opportunity at guest services to tell Disney that this is trip-planning overkill. For first time visitors, this must be truly overwhelming.

Walt would've hated this.I'm rethinking my decisions as to when and how often to go to WDW, and Will spend more time at Disneyland, where my day is flexible, I call the shots, and I don't have to deal with this truly anal retentive nonsense.

Had an Experience with Walt Disney World?

Comments

Ripley, Mississippi, United States #917566

I also agree!!!We just returned from Disney & it was crazy.

For repeat visitors that are used to the old system, it really sucks! They say you can change your fast pass times anytime while your there. Not one time were we able to change a time mostly because my app would freeze up when I got to fast pass options or all pass for rides were gone. We used to be able to get a fast pass every hour or two(by going to THAT ride) as we do other things in that area.

This time, trying to book all 3 of our FP before lunch time so that we could get more, we ran back & forth across the parks then finding out that you had to search for 1 of 3 kiosk in random places where you find out that all of the FP for what you want are gone after standing in line for 30 minutes or more. It is definately a rip off!!!

What happened to the WDW I grew up loving???Please go back to the old system!!!!!

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #894845

Thank you for posting this. My family of six just had the same experience. We will join you in Disneyland!