3.3

My wife and I have spent 2 years saving for this trip just got back from day one my one compliant is this fast pass system I am sorry we could afford the extra 200.00 to get fast pass I really felt bad for my kids wondering why everyone else got to go before us my 7 year old little girl asked me why she was not as important as everyone else. I know oh boohoo but really felt like the 1000.00 dollars we spent on tickets doesn't me anything. There is some major discrimation going on as the Walt Disney World

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Walt Disney World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walt Disney World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walt Disney World fast pass system for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walt Disney World?

Comments

Fast Pass is free. A lot of the complaints on this site could have been avoided if people had just done a little research before their trips.

Fast Pass is free, and even off site guests can book them 30 days ahead of time, so it was your ignorance that causes your daughter to feel bad not the fast pass system.

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #999265

What are you talking about Fastpass is free?!

KevinRichardson

Fast passes don't cost extra... I was there with my kids somewhat recently and we all had a great time with it. The new system is actually pretty easy to use.