2.5

This was my 4th trip to Disney and by far the worst.The new system they have in place for fast passes is ridiculous.

The whole trip was micromanaged. We were told which 3 passes we could get for the day as I could only pick passes out of certain columes. Then when we tried to get more passes during the day I was again told which rides I could get passed for and the choices were bad. The line ups were so long that we spent the majority of the day wandering around doing nothing.

It was a horrible trip and I don't think I'll be going back. The new system was the biggest issue but the customer service was also very poor and they really need to improve the bus system.

Not a magical experience at all.Shame on you Disney.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Walt Disney World?

Comments

Clermont, Florida, United States #915215

Gee were you with me on vacation cuz I had the exact same experience....LOL

Disneyland - Review from Anaheim, California Disneyland "I didn't get the whole number but born and raised in SoCal this bus was beyond rude, not to mention totally driving illegally. Shame in Disney don't you make enough..." Read more Walt Disney World - Disney World cut off Flik and Princess Atta from the Character Meet-&-Greets in the Parks. Walt Disney World "It just breaks my heart and upsets my stomach when I heard that my two favorite characters from "A Bug's Life" Flik and Princess Atta were both cut off from..." Read more Walt Disney World - Injury caused me to have three toes amputated Walt Disney World "My family of 5 went on vacation to Disney World last April. On the first day we were there I was injured while sitting in my wheel chair at the..." Read more Walt Disney World - Disney a Nightmare come true, car accidents, shower accident, trapped in my wheel chair! Walt Disney World "This is portions of a letter I sent Disney they refuse to respond to : Trouble started from go! I booked our entire trip on your online Disney go site. It..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more