My wife and I went to disney world on our 4th annerversay .To start on our arrival at the Grand floidian on aug.

05 2014 . We had checked in and went to our room #9139 ,I turned on the fan /light switch somehow caused the fan motor to burning , we called the front desk at approx. 34 minutes later someone showed up. My question is why did it take at least 43 minutes for someone show up and check on the fan and change same.

We had to wait at least 45 minutes for our suits cases, the man who delivered our suit cases sated he was on lunch break, I guess the hotel forgot to assign a person to bring our suit cases, as such we were unable to change into fresh clothes. Approx. Two days later we had lunch at mama Mel rose I might be mistaken on the spelling

We had the server from *** his name Sam from orlando. He was rude to my wife who made attempt to explain that hotel placed our next fast so close to our meal time.

The stated "I have to deal with that" this statement was made in a sarcastic manner. We he served my wife her meal he just about tossed he plate to her I repeat tossed. On our second to last day at the Grand floidian we had breakfast at the floidian cafe where we were embarrassed by the serving staff. The man stated in a loud voice we have no more points on our dinning plan, several customers look at at as we were free loaders.

The final act was when checking out at the front desk they informed us that $14.00 was subtracted from out debt card for a tip at the floidian cafe, I explained all tips qew paid in cash by us. When a tempted to contact walt disney world all they offered was (3)fast past tickets. I stated we expect to spend next anniversary at disney world and since we expect to be at disney for approx. 12 days they could at least give us day free , their response was no .

Here is the kicker every I called disney world on the same net they called me I would get a recording saying the number is no longer in service. It appears that disney lives in a dream world and does not want to hear negative comments on their service to customers. As a retired state law enforcement officer I have a cess to law enforcement officers in new jersey new York and pennsylvania.

I have no problem them via the inter net on experience at disney world and let them make their choice if they are willing to go to walt disney.If walt disney world should read this text I am more than glad to receive a phone call from them on they can make our next trip to disney world a n enjoyable venture.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walt Disney World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walt Disney World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Theme Parks category for more informed decision or compare Walt Disney World to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walt Disney World?

Comments