Wheatland, Oklahoma

This amusement park has been messing up the entire time I've been here.

I was on the People Mover, and it shut down inside of Space Mountain in the dark for about an hour.

My little sister has been left traumatized, and is unable to ride anymore rides because of the experience. And even after that, all the rides that we've been going on have been failing. Such as Space Mountain, and the Stitch ride.

We planned to spend four days here, and spent a fortune. What a waste.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss disney world peoplemover. Walt Disney World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned disney world peoplemover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walt Disney World.

Had an Experience with Walt Disney World?

Comments

Rides break down things happen.There is nothing to traumatize anyone on the people mover.

An infant would not be scared.

You were sitting woo.real scary.

Walt Disney World - Disney a Nightmare come true, car accidents, shower accident, trapped in my wheel chair! Walt Disney World "This is portions of a letter I sent Disney they refuse to respond to : Trouble started from go! I booked our entire trip on your online Disney go site. It..." Read more Six Flags Customer Care Review from Dallas, Texas Six Flags "Meet Hannah everyone. Not only is she on a major power trip, she will accuse you of things that are beyond ridiculous, threatens to have you thrown out of the..." Read more Universal Studios Orlando - Assaulted at Universal Studios Universal Studios Orlando "I was hit in the chest by a man at Universal studios on August 28th, 2017, at approximately 2:30pm. I made a report to the Manager, who called her Supervisor..." Read more Disneyland Staff Review from Manteca, California Disneyland "I was singled out with my daughter from riding scream roller coaster. She had already passed the first height check and then was yanked out of line before entering the..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more