Me and my boyfriend went to the aloha isle on 06/11/2018 at 10:30 And there was this disgusting rude female she was like a whale she had dark brown hair and her name was Katherine. She was very rude to both of us and rushed us through the line and she spilled my dole whip on me.

She messed up my order and didn’t care and was rude to us I am going to be complaining to Disney management about Catherin she messed up my order and didn’t care and was rude to us I am going to be complaining to Disney management about Katherine and the other rude stupid employees there. Magic kingdom employees are ignorant arrogant losers

Product or Service Mentioned: Walt Disney World Customer Care.

Comments

Sounds to me like you are the rude and stupid one. Attacking someones weight about an issue with an order is very uncalled for.

If in fact she did spill your dole whip it was an accident and not on purpose.

And she was probably rushing you because you were taking forever to order and holding up the line which is rude to those behind you. Get over yourself and grow up.

Five seconds into reading your comment I could see that you are ignorant, nasty and basically just a horrible person. Calling someone a whale is childish and this person's size has NOTHING to do with they way you were treated. Unnecessary and immature.