1.5

We were there last wk we visited Disney world and animal kingdom.It was my grandchildrens first visit and I found that to meet the characters you had to wait up to 3 hours.

As for the rest of the rides there was a 2to 3 hour wait and fast passes were sold out . It was very hot and waiting in the heat with a 3year old and a 18 mth old was not enjoyable after the money that I spent. For the parks and hotel. It was not worth it.

And I will never go back I have told every one about how awful it was.And I know at least 3 families have changed their minds and planned to do other things

This person wrote the review park management from Walt Disney World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walt Disney World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was fast pass system and no longer have crowd control. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walt Disney World for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walt Disney World?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1210428

First of all I go to Disney every year and the only meet and greet that has a three hour wait was Anna And Elsa when they were at the MK.No AK meet and greets have a three hour or even 1 hour wait.

Lie to someone else. You did not do your research and prebook your fastpasses?

That is all on you.But even at that I just looked at the AK and here 1 hour before park close fastpasses are still available for everything.

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1188087

Agree with below comment. If you are surprised by long lines and wait times, then you did not do appropriate research on what times to go. Literally the busiest time.

It sounds like you didn't research your trip and didn't plan accordingly.If you had done research you would have had a better time.

I am not a Disney apologist but I am tired of people not taking responsibility for their lack of planning and then blaming disney.You also went during spring break when it is notoriously high crowds.