Walt Disney World - Disney World cut off Flik and Princess Atta from the Character Meet-&-Greets in the Parks.
It just breaks my heart and upsets my stomach when I heard that my two favorite characters from "A Bug's Life" Flik and Princess Atta were both cut off from the Character Meet-&-Greet Schedule.I would truly love it alot if Flik and Princess Atta were both back in the parks on the regular daily Character Meet-&-Greet Schedule.
Right now they are only seen performing in the Pixar Pals' Countdown to Fun parade at Hollywood Studios....which just isn't enough!
I want to meet them for hugs, kisses, autographs, and pictures.I love Flik and Atta!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flik And Princess Atta Meet
- Review category
- Theme Parks
You May Also Like
- "My family went to Epcot Center on their last day just to have a few good pictures taken with the Spaceship and the photographer was a disaster, too much exposure..."
- "I purchased 7 Six flag season passes on the Internet for six flags new england. I recieved six flag passes for Six flags magic mountain in California. They said the..."
- "Just had a distasteful experience dealing with the “Annual Pass Member” desk. I was trying to renew my pass for my family and the agent was very short and pressuring...."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "Dream Parties Christopher If this is a dream, then I had a night mare internet, California This company is up on Craigs list,I thought what they heck, they are cheap I..."
- "I was highly insured with American Family Insurance for 31 years. A negligent roofer caused extensive damages. American Family told me nothing was wrong and told me to fluff wet..."