Walt Disney World - Disney World cut off Flik and Princess Atta from the Character Meet-&-Greets in the Parks.

194 of 248 Walt Disney World reviews

It just breaks my heart and upsets my stomach when I heard that my two favorite characters from "A Bug's Life" Flik and Princess Atta were both cut off from the Character Meet-&-Greet Schedule.I would truly love it alot if Flik and Princess Atta were both back in the parks on the regular daily Character Meet-&-Greet Schedule.

Right now they are only seen performing in the Pixar Pals' Countdown to Fun parade at Hollywood Studios....which just isn't enough!

I want to meet them for hugs, kisses, autographs, and pictures.I love Flik and Atta!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
194 of 248 Walt Disney World reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 09 #1156263

Flik meets daily at Disney's Animal Kingdom and Princess Atta meets occasionally. They are always meeting together around Valentine's day though

0 0 Reply
Lou

Aug 07, 2013 #695233

Sure hope you are a kid! KTpie pie ( trying to say QT pie?), hope your husband doesn't get fired for your negativity. Remember, Walt is always watching.

0 0 Reply
Binky

Nov 15, 2012 #569546

@oatneck. I dont know why but after reading that complaint then your response I broke out laughing. Why?? Don't know but you broke me up.

2 1 Reply
Oatneak

Nov 07, 2012 #565997

This is why no one takes this site seriously.

6 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.