2.3

I will go Orlando International Airport by rental car from Miami. I must return rental car at Orlando International Airport.

So, I can't reserve Disney's Magical Express. That's too bad. I expect that I can ride the Disney's Magical Express, so I reserve Disney's Pop Century Resort ! It's not fair !

I pay same fee for hotel. Why can't I ride on Disney's Magical Express ? I dissatisfied with your service ! I can reserve only Disney to Orlando International Airport.

I recommend you that anyone who stay Disney's Resort hotel can ride on Disney's Magical Express !

Why people who do not enter by plane can't use Disney's Magical Express ? Please tell me by e-mail.

Review about: Walt Disney World Disneys Pop Century Resort Room Booking.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

First of all learn proper English, second it is your fault you can't use magic express, it is a service for people that FLY into Orlando and are staying at a Disney resort, it is not for someone who drives into Orlando. You are blaming Disney for your own stupidity.

to Anonymous #1496405

I went to Disney resort from Japan. And I visited Kennedy Space Center the day before. In my opinion, local people should not use magic express, but foreign tourists should be allowed to use magic express if the tourists reserve a Disney resort.Disney resort is cold-hearted!