when we first got there, we checked in and everything was OK.the girl behind the counter was new and had a strong accent, but we didnt care.

we get to our room and of course, after long day of travel need to use the restroom! the toilet had *** on it. not even on a spot where my *** wouldnt touch, it was inavoidable. im not a complainer and niether is my family.

so we brushed it off our shoulders and i cleaned off the toiler myself because, hey, gotta go you gotta go! the next morning, my sister wakes up and her comforter on the inside has a huge stain. when i say stain i dont mean it wont come out after being washed, i mean, it was not washed and it was diareaha or something.. brown and yellow.

and it was right at the top of the comforter where her face was and she slept with that all night. so we went to the front desk to tell them. the manager, Hope, all star sports resort, spoke with us and was very rude. we told her about the toilet also and she yelled at me asking why i didnt call service.

because i had to pee, ***! so then she told us she was going to switch our rooms, but we wanted to get our day started and not pack all of our stuff right that moment. so she told us to go about our day and when we get back, we'll move. so we get back and they tell us the move was canceled because we didnt pack before 11....

she didnt tell us to pack! so then we spoke to another manager who was OK and he gave us 50$ refund. thats it! no upgrade, no free dinner, nothing else.

so then they maid manager comes to our room and she offers us a free fridge... so we say yes and when they deliever it, hours later, it smells so bad!!! we couldnt even use it. not one cast member told us to have a magical day.

one man actually yelled at us for standing in the wrong spot at the sports hotel.

very very unhappy.never going back to the all star resorts and definitly writing a letter.

Had an Experience with Walt Disney World?

Comments

Moelv, Hedmark, Norway #710415

Sounds like a *** deal.

To Miss Dawn You might try staying at a budget resort some time!They treat you like cattle.

I know there is a difference.

I have stayed at the Caribbean beach 5X, and the Pop Century 1X.After staying at Pop Century, let us just say never again!

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't gotten the worst treatment of my life i may 2009.Tell me I am a lair, Tell I was wrong.

But you know what Disney is slowly going down the drain.And the people who defend it may want to rethink their nasty reply.

I take my 4 boys to disney every year and have never had such an incident.the only time our vacation was ruined was not due to disney.

I had to have emergency gall bladder surgery last year the second day of our ten day vaca and was unable to do the norm. for the rest of the stay. I never asked to have my tickets refunded or for any other compensation. however hotel staff bent over backwards when they heard what happened.

they sent a paid van to pick me up from hospital as well as to take me to pharmacy. When i got back to my room there was a gift bag with all kind of goodies and well wishes. A wheel chair was offered and always a hope your feeling better.

maybe the staff can see rjght through your something for nothing attitude and your just mad you didnt get away with it.love the staff at coronado springs

gooden

thank you so much for sharing your experience with WDW we're planning to go there very soon and we will avoid to stay at all star resorts

Try contacting Tom.staggs@disney.com He may help.We decided Universal from now on.

Disney has grown so big that they really do not care. We stayed once in a room that did not even have hot water. Head maintenance told us they shut the system down to save money for so many hours a day. They did not care.

Denied all of it.

And yes many Disney employees may be on this site, but shame on Disney for being so crooked.Once you leave they shun it off.

Denied all of it.

Hollywood25

Hey look, a bunch of Disney shills insulting the person who posted this story.Pathetic....

Every Disney experience we had was horrible.

Go to Universal and actually have some fun instead of waiting in line for 12 hours of your day.You will be much happier.

Have been to WDW over 30 times and have never been disappointed.Have never had a room that wasn't spotless.

Last time we were there one of their staff spent over an hour trying to fix something for us.

The smile never left her face and when I tried to tip her, she politely refused.I'm only one person, but what you experienced is not typical of any of our visits.

We have stayed at Disney World six times and NEVER had an issue such as this you speak of. I want to LIVE at Disney World, and Im 61. I think your just looking for some kind of a free ride.